This page documents issues that are known (or strongly suspected) to exist with recent versions of mySleepButton for Android (not for iPhone). mySleepButton 1.0.17 is the current release. If you have not yet upgraded to the latest version of mySleepButton, please do so.

This document describes work-arounds when they are available.

Known Issues with mySleepButton 1.0.30 for Android

There are reports on some devices of mySleepButton for Android (only) prematurely stopping play, and having erratic inter-item intervals. We are currently investigating this issue.

2017-06-29 11-59 PM update: we have identified what we feel is a solution, which we are reviewing and testing.

Known Issues with mySleepButton 1.0.29 (and before) for Android

2017-05-14. There is an issue where users can only change the volume while a word is playing. If there is no media playing the volume doesn’t work which trips users up. This has been fixed in 1.0.30.

Known Issues with mySleepButton 1.0.28 for Android

2017-05-11. 1.0.28 addressed most issues with Android, however a problem remains. We have identified the problem, know the solution, and will roll out a fix ASAP.

Known Issues with mySleepButton 1.0.27 for Android

Version 1.0.27 had a crashing issue due to changes in Android 7 operating system. As of 2017-05-10, this fix is being rolled out on a gradual basis.

(Thanks to those who reported issues with previous releases.)