Testimonial “It works” says Larisa_M on App Store, on Oct 15, 2017:
I’ve always taken an hour or so to fall asleep. This made my life hell when my baby woke up once an hour. Even then, with extreme sleep deprivation, it still took me an hour to fall asleep. With this app, I fall asleep in 10 minutes. It’s amazing how well it works. It’s like it flips the “off” switch in my brain.
- Marj “OMG – I was astonished. It worked” (May 1, 2017 testimonial) May 3, 2017All I can say is …. this is the answer to sleepless nights, when the hamster wheel is in overdrive. I feel like I haven’t slept for months, having a really tough time, waking up in the morning feeling exhausted. I heard a quick snip on CBC radio re: Serial Diverse Imaging, interest piqued for ...
- Brett Terpstra, Read and Trust Productivity Blogger, Podcaster, App Developer July 13, 2014The act of changing completely what you’re thinking about every 15 seconds or so disrupts your brain from being able to get onto what you were thinking about, to get onto those racing thoughts that keep you awake at night… You just start to drift off and fall asleep. I’ve found very ...
- Dr. Tomas Kuca, Anesthesiologist June 24, 2014“I’ve been trying out your app – It’s a fantastic concept and it’s definitely effective. ” Dr. Tomas Kuca, Anesthesiologist
- Ken MacAllister @kenmacallister May 24 June 20, 2014Trouble sleeping? The free, http://mysleepbutton.com app from @CogSciApps will knock you out without drugs. I tried it, and it really works.
- James Harcus (Port Coquitlam Firefighter) May 16, 2014I’ve been using the cognitive shuffle for over a year now. Every time I can’t get to sleep because I have had too much coffee or whatever, I just do the cognitive shuffle and it knocks me into sleep.
- Marylke Nieuwenhuis (BC) May 13, 2014“Heard the interview, downloaded the app and slept like a baby last night. :). This is awesome!” Marylke Nieuwenhuis (BC)
- Michael Arsenault, MD (Pediatric Emergency Doctor, St-Justine Hospital, Montréal, Québec) April 2, 2014This technique has allowed me to stabilize my sleep cycle which is constantly disturbed by shift work in the ER. It really has helped me recuperate and function under high stress.